Friday, 20 January 2012
22:03 | Posted by Caz | Edit Post
The Reasons to be Cheerful blog hop is one I couldn't bring myself to link to last year; I rarely had any emotional energy left in me to find things to be really be cheerful about. That is not to say I was constantly miserable; but being so constantly anxious doesn't lead to positivity.
This year, in the spirit of my new positivity along with my new Picturing Twenty Twelve blog I've decided to find Reasons to be Cheerful and join in the blog hop when I remember.
So this week, my reasons to be cheerful are:
- I'm blessed with a wonderful family. I'm lucky to have the loving and supportive husband I've got and the beautiful children he's given me. Yes, tonight I'm feeling gushy!
- Beaming Alexander smiles; he is just such a joy.
- A lovely overnight trip to friends last weekend.
- We've started planning Alexander's Celebration and Dedication service; my church and party hall booked for the 11th March 2012. Big smiley face!
- The party hall is the same place as we had our engagement party and Anabelle's Angel Day. It is special that we're having another important family event in the same place.
- I've booked baby swim lessons for Alexander and me starting Monday. I'm very excited and really looking forward!
- The weather this week has been for the most part dry and bright. I've enjoyed taking the baby out in his pram for a few walks. We hope to go for a family walk tomorrow as well. I'm really enjoying my maternity leave.
- Enjoying going 'out for coffee' (for me this usually means a hot chocolate rather than coffee!), visiting friends for an afternoon cup of tea and having visitors here for cups of tea.
- Jon working enough hours to earn a whole day flexi-leave. I'm looking forward to our extra altogether day.
Its been a good week!
For more reasons to be cheerful go and take a look at the blog hop over at Mummy From the Heart.
- After Anabelle - Raising Rainbows. I'm Caz, Mummy to beautiful angel Belle and my wonderful rainbow boys, Xander, Zachy and Luc. Wife to Jon. Twitter @cazem Instagram @cazzyem
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (92)
- ▼ 2012 (90)
- ► 2011 (175)
Written by C.E Morgan. Powered by Blogger.