Friday, 24 February 2012
21:51 | Posted by Caz | Edit Post
Ah, I've been tagged in a game. The rules are as follows -
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
I have been tagged by Bex who tweets @mummyadventure and blogs here.
So let’s start with the 12 fun facts about myself, I will try to make them interesting…
1) Pink hasn’t always been my favourite colour. For a long time as a child my favourite colour was yellow. So one birthday I had a yellow bike! I can’t remember when pink took over as the favourite!
2) I love birthdays! There is no such thing as birth’days’ – I believe in birthweeks! Mine is coming up in less than two weeks! Just so you know!
3) At 26 years and over 11 months old I am teething. Another wisdom tooth is erupting through the gums! I thought I’d be too old for all that now.
4) I have what my husband calls ‘Phoebe Moments’ (as from Friends) where I say something cute/or dense. As an example; on our first day trip date to Longleat, during our drive through the lion enclosure, I described one of the lions as a Boy Lion. My first Phoebe moment he said!
5) I’m a bit addicted to facebook, twitter and my pink place forum. I expect I would be mortified if my weekly usage was counted up!
6) I’m scared of the dark. I hate getting out of bed in the night without putting a light on first. Every now and again I get so bothered by it I have to sleep with the light on for a few nights.
7) I’m a planner. Some people call me a control freak but I love being organised and seeing it all come together. Special details are important to me.
8) I was a nail biter until I was 23. Then I discovered acrylic nails a year before I got married in an attempt to have pretty hands for my wedding. I never stopped having acrylic nails, so now I always feel they are pretty. My once a month salon time treat to myself.
9) Pyjamas are easily my favourite clothes. Can’t go wrong buying me new pyjamas! Maternity leave is a great excuse for getting in far more pyjama days than I would do otherwise! I’m a slob at heart!
10) I’m genuinely freaked out by people wearing animal or character suits. You know the ones. People dressed up as Pudsey Bear collecting money for Children in Need, the walking around characters at Disney. Urgh. Shudder. Heebiejeebies!
11) I can never really decide what my favourite season is. I think if I have to choose just one I would probably say Autumn.
12) I am able to whip up a pretty decent meal. Baking cakes on the other hand; not so hot!
Now to answer the questions set for me:
1)Who do you think would win in a fight, snap, crackle or pop? Crackle
2) If you could dress in only one colour for the rest of your life what would it be? Blue, it brings out the colour of my eyes.
3)cloth or disposable? Disposable. I know, not eco-friendly.
4)Would you most like to wake up next to tomorrow? My husband of course.
5)What is your favourite film? When Harry Met Sally
6)If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you bought? A bigger forever home house. Nothing flashy, not a ridiculous mansion. Just a nice sized 4-bed with a good catchment school. Closely followed by a new car.
7)And who would be the first person you called? My Mum and Dad
8)Did you have a nickname at school and what was it? Caz was my proper nickname. Some silly people called me Aston for a while – as in Aston Villa. My maiden name is Villars…
9)How many children would you like, and does your OH want the same number? I’ve always wanted 3. Jon always just wanted one. So far we have two. Not in the way it is supposed to be of course. But we do plan one more. So it will be 3.
10)Knock Knock. . . Who's there? (finish the joke) – Abbott. Abbott who? Abbott time you opened the door. (and yes, I’ll admit it, Jon googled one for me!)
11)Describe yourself in three words. You tell me...?!
12)What is next on your bucket list? I don’t have a bucket list…
Now for the questions I’m going to set
- Cat or Dog?
- Apple or Banana?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Favourite day of the week?
- Favourite month of the year?
- Favourite year of your life so far?
- Favourite shape?
- If you’re happy and you know it, what do you do?
- What is your worst habit?
- What animal would you want to be and why?
- Favourite children’s book?
- What did you have for tea tonight?
Wow, well that took me forever! Days I've been doing bits of this!
Now I’m going to tag the following people to join in, apparently I have to tag 12, doubt I'll get that far… but if you do take part please let me know so I can read through your answers! It is all part of the fun! If I've tagged you and you hate these things; accept my apologies and ignore me!
- After Anabelle - Raising Rainbows. I'm Caz, Mummy to beautiful angel Belle and my wonderful rainbow boys, Xander, Zachy and Luc. Wife to Jon. Twitter @cazem Instagram @cazzyem
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (92)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2011 (175)
Written by C.E Morgan. Powered by Blogger.